Tuesday, June 10, 2008

:)

In a better mood. I've been feeling kinda off for the past week or so, but I'm determined to cheer up! right! now! D:< We're moving nine days from tomorrow, I refuse to be depressed during such a happy time!

networked with nimi yaaay

one
Drew this because Nimi thought I was mad at her lol D8; whoops :<
it's her super awesome character Muerte even though I totally can't draw him right.

two
Sugar. Again. Dammit. Ever since Nimi told me to draw him yesterday, I've been totally in the mood to draw cat ears D8...

edit:
rofl what. I just realized that both those pictures look really similar except they're flipped from each other. *fails at creativity*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D:< YES BE HAPPY SO I WONT GET CONFUSED.

:< At least we're both in better moods, I guess. You did such an awesome job 8D <3 ILYSFMTIAGB

:D SUGAAAR. MOAR LALA.

Autumn said...

SORRY NIMI YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU. :D

I'm trying so hard to figure out that abbreviation D8;...
I love you so fucking much that...
....do I at least get half credit? :(

I'LL DRAW LALA TOMORROW OKAY ;D *likes coloring his ridiculous hair*

Anonymous said...

D8 I"M SO GLAD YOU TWO ARE STILL ON GOOD TERMS.

LMAO I READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS AND I WAS LIKE..
"OMG.. IT"S A HUGE FALLOUT D8 OMG.. WHAT THIS CAN"T HAPPEN. IT"S THE GOD DAMN MUTANT AUTISM TROOP. WE CAN"T BREAK UP."

8) *wiggles in seat*
Those doodles BE HOTTTT.

Autumn said...

I think maybe Nimi forgot that I have to deal with an asshole or two irl :( my angry killer post was totally not directed toward anyone online lolll D8...