I just wish I knew more people with oC1 :(
Nimi and me greeting each other. poor emiro. :<
Lala and Sugar... Don't even have a storyline for these two anymore but Nimi said I should draw them. Even if I don't have a story for them, they're fun to draw D8
ugly doodle of Valence.
and that's all I got done before Nimi's internet spazzed :<
2 comments:
D8 GOD BOTH OF YOUR THINGS WERE AWESOMEEe/ARE AWESOMEE.
Damn you, I will get you back for drowning me D8<
<3 Valence, PRETTY DOODLE.
lul, Kishou needs to lay off.
We need to have another Nimi, Aummy, Emiro oC party sometime soon.
but drowning you is so funnn 8D
at least my hair smells nice :< *uses herbal essence*
so you're drowning in a sea of fabulous scent yesss.
Kishou's tough love is scary :(
and like, I'm always up for an oC party 8D
Post a Comment