this one was with nimi and emiro. [they're like, the only people I network with anymore since I haven't talked to Jermaine in like half a century? D8]
I refuse to link! Continuing my protest, dammit! D8<
Candi. God I could not finish a drawing. I drew like, a jillion pictures before this that I never finished, haha... Even this one wasn't finished; Mantra was supposed to be next to her. Ah well.
Zero. I like how he looks when he's all bloodied up LOL... :(
Four.
[Sorry this one's kind of big. NOT MY FAULT BLOGGER DOESN'T HAVE CUTS ARRIGHT.]
THERE YOU GO, NIMI D8< It's not the same Sirge picture you were so insistent on me finishing though, sorry. Had to restart because the other one was too ugly? ahaha.
Faen, Four, and Zero's nurse? lol D8 doodling. the writing at the bottom says "can't remember what the nurse uniforms look like..." so excuse the fact that the uniform isn't drawn properly ahaha D8;
OH YEAH OMG LOOK AT NIMI'S CUTE F13 DRAWINGS.
AAW ;_; <3<3
[lol @ Sirge's nametag]
after Nimi left, Emiro and I just argued about her doing her homework or something lmfao [you better have finished it, emiro D8<]
2 comments:
we should have moar network parties :<
YOU SHOW THEM, AUMMY D:<
XD I think Candi looks cute 8D~
:< Aw, poor Zero. Must've either run into a wall or fell on Army's helmet ):
Four looks to be working really hard at licking off that blood ;D
:< I guess it counts. But the other one was really cute D8< Loser. Oh well, it's still Sirge, so I'm happy 8D
aha XD nice :'D they're cute
D8 why would you link to my stuff ): ahhhh. :< Made me look at them...
-Endless nipples decide dicks televise vaginas-
looks like an army-related accident to me :<
Linked to your stuff because it's amaaazing okay.
fabulous acronym :<
Post a Comment