He was fucking pissed though. He was even scaring Audrey :(
But this morning, he apologized.
Whoa.
My father, the man who is always right and has zero flaws, apologized and said it was his fault.
He continued with something about how I've been really great lately and he shouldn't have gotten angry with me.
Aaaah whaaaat I didn't know what to saaay... He never admits he was wrong. I was like, "I- er- uh- w-wh... o-okay..."
lmfao :( I was really confused.
Aaaanyway. I finished the picture of Raye. [Yeeah! Autumn finished something!]
[click the preview thing. it's kind of a big picture.]
It's pretty poorly done but I had fun coloring it anyway D8
aand another WIP holy crap. why do I keep starting so many pictures jeez D8 *really really really needs to update F13 instead*
this one's really going to be more of a doodle than a finished picture though :<
1 comment:
D8 I'm just that special :D
*cant imagine her dad apologizing D8*
Also, Raye came out AWESOME <3
MORE LALA :D AND HALCYON AND VALENCE
Post a Comment