Saturday, July 26, 2008

image heavy like crazy.

:( Nimi told me not to link so... you can blame her if this murders your computer.

I am linking to this one though because I don't like it.
Armand [Vampire Chronicles]? I dunno. Looks too young.


Jade [Tales of the Abyss] :D


Joshua [The World Ends With You].... I didn't finish this drawing :(


A very poorly drawn Ritsuka [Loveless].


crack!ren


Humanized Diet Dr. Pepper, which is 100% Nimi's fault.
To those of you who don't drink like six cans of Diet Dr. Pepper a day [*shot*] here's what the cans look like, which is what I based my drawing off of. I never really noticed that there are a bunch of like, circle designs on the cans... :< but that's why I put little buttons on there and stuff.. and gave him/her[?] curly hair. trying to follow the circle pattern D8 Probably should've made his/her hair silver.. oh well.
Louis [Vampire Chronicles]... doesn't look like him, I don't think...

and this was done on tegaki.

I've been trying to come up with names for them. [NOT RAINBOWRAINBOW, EMIRO D:<]
Audrey wants me to name the one on the right Quinn. :< I guess that's cute.
Like three people on Tegaki said the one on the left should be Jade, but that's weird since I'm fangirling over a Jade atm...

4 comments:

Regoddy said...

Nini said I should put this in a comment?

" I don't think the Armand is too young. He's folding his hands like he's praying and he was most religious when he was younger" is what I said to her.

Also Louis looks fine. I like that you draw his hair shorter, I always thing people make it too long, for the time period or whatever.

Yeah D=

Cute Dr. Pepper can, and I think Quinn and Jade suit them. Faust maybe? I like that name too...

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOUUUUU.

RAINBOW RAINBOW DAMN YOUU.

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT.

I"LL ALWAYS FOREVER CALL THEM RAINBOW RAINBOW D8<

AWESOME HOT DRAWINGS D: SO GOOD.
*SLAPS YOU WITH DEFORMED HAND*

Cats go horny around very yiffy zebras, yes.

Anonymous said...

:< DAMN RIGHT BLAME ME. NOOOW.

:< Loser. Your Armand was cute :D.

<3 JAAAADE DRAW HIM MOAR.

I like how you left the commentary on the Joshua one ;D

D: I don't even know what inspired me to tell you to draw a humanized Dr. Pepper D:

I think Louis looks fiiiine :D

HEY IT'S GONADS AND STRIFE 8D

-Quit blow jobbing dicks uncontrollably, horrid idiot-

:<

Autumn said...

Reggie>
Thanks, that made me feel better about the Armand picture D: <3
Faust is a good name o:...

Emiro>
Rainbow Rainbow isn't nearly as bad as what Nimi calls them :(
*AMPUTATES YOUR DEFORMED HAND*

Nimi>
NOOoo you draw Jade better, so YOU draw him more k :D
AND QUIT CALLING THEM GONADS AND STRIFE. :(