A while later Dad comes home from running some errands, and he comes into my room and is like, "What did you do?! D8<" "W-what?! What! What are you talking about!" "The kitchen! The kitchen smells really fucking weird!"
So I go in there and about die from the smell. I'm kind of surprised the smell never did leak into my room :(
Turns out the smell was coming from the dishwasher. The spatula handle melted. [So HA Dad, it was your fault not mine D:<]
The kitchen still faintly smells like melted/burning plastic D8 It's so gross.
On an unrelated note,
I think I've finally figured out what I'm doing for Reggie's picture hahaha... Took me long enough D8 I have a problem with it because it looks kind of similar to my previous faenxsirge attempt, but whatever :(
Not posting it until I get further with it, so here's a Jade instead.
3 comments:
Ah. That's one smexeh lookin' Jade ;) I really like the way your coloured the hair and eyes!
oh man 8D I am so excited.
No pressure, no pressure.
But seriously...you might hear my squee when I see it D=
citrus>
Thank you! <33
Reggie>
I'll laugh at you if I can here your squee from here :<
Post a Comment