Thursday, July 31, 2008

SUCCESS.

Audrey got her Kankuro costume and it's sooo awesomeee. <3 We'll take pictures at the convention. [not taking them now because it's not the same without the makeup, which we're not using until the con.]

oc stuff but I'm linking because some of them are kind of big.
Ren.
Seventeen and Sirge. Nimi said I never mentioned this, but Seventeen never calls Sirge anything but "Doctor" XD
Lala.
Faen. Didn't finish it so I'm not sure if you can tell what the hell is going on D8;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I take meeting up with your old landlord didn't go too badly?

I can't wait to see you guys decked out XD.

WHAT ABOUT THE PROTEST D<

Anyway, I still think serious Ren is cute, even if a little...unexpected? I dunno.

"HEY DOCTOR, WANNA PLAY DOCTOR WITH ME ;DDDD" ( Blushing Sirge is too cute, man :< )

LALAAAA 8D AUMMY TUGGED YOUR TAIL, K

I rather like all the arrows XD

-Loquacious penises mimic nomad juices erectly-

D8; I need a thesaurus

(I hope you know blogger is being a bitch and won't let me post this.

Message it gives me: 'Your HTML cannot be accepted: PHP, ASP, and other server-side scripting is not allowed."

): I don't have any HTML...)

Autumn said...

XD He didn't even really say anything to us. "Y'here for your package?" and he handed it to us and that was it :<

PROTEST WILL CONTINUE WHEN MY PICTURES AREN'T EXCEEDING 700 PIXELS.

:( Ren can be serious. Like, you know, when crazy doctors are around and stuff. Maybe.

Blogger gets kind of bitchy about HTML sometimes... even when there isn't any HTML in the post :<... dunno what that's about.