Monday, July 28, 2008

therapy session #5

I can't believe I've already been seeing this therapist for five weeks now. I kind of expected to quit after the second session hahaha.
I'm not sure how much my therapy accomplished today other than distracting me from problems with Dad prior to the appointment, but maybe that in itself was a good thing, even though it wasn't what I'm there for.

The rest of the day's been slow. Blehh. Audrey's at Abbie's tonight, and she's hanging out with Connor tomorrow. Bored of being stuck with Dad all the time, especially since he's always trying to argue.
I don't understand how he can have the energy to argue all the time. It just bores me and wears me out. Hahaha.

There are a couple of drawings I know I need to get done, but knowing I need to work on them makes me want to work on them less... haha... very childish.
So I drew Simon instead? :(

tomorrow, tomorrow I'll work on mandatory stuff, today I'm too tired.

No comments: