Around a week ago I mentioned that every time he went outside, it would start raining. Apparently since then, whenever he goes to the golf course... Like, the sprinklers at the course go off randomly by certain holes, and they seem to go off whenever he's standing near them. Ahahaha. And today he went for a walk around the lake and it just started pouring all of a sudden. It's really cracking me up.
After he told me of his sprinkler problems and the lake incident, he looked up at the ceiling (apparently toward God) and yelled, "THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE, I JUST KNOW IT."
I think he's pretty frustrated with God's tricks at this point, but I'm finding the whole thing quite amusing. Mom always insisted that God has a sense of humor, and I'm beginning to think she was right.
Even if His sense of humor does seem mildly sadistic.
So anywaaaay, I was playing Tales of the Abyss some more today and I just discovered that you can summon Ion after Luke's Mystic Arte as long as Ion is traveling with you. I found out by accident [forgot to let go of X after performing an arcane arte LOL *smart*] so I was kind of surprised when Ion popped up and said, "Perhaps I can help :D"
So not only is Ion the fucking cutest kid in the universe, but he can also help in battle. I'm liking him more and more all the time D8;
I tried to draw him so I could submit a semi-decent ToA fanart to dA but Audrey said this picture didn't look much like him? so I dunno if I'll submit it hahaha...
I'd have to fix some things and maybe at least add some sort of bg if I did decide to submit it anyway... :(
3 comments:
I think it looks like Ion, he's looking really pretty in your picture :) eyelashes!~
^ Add on to this comment (same person), I wonder what a manly Ion would look like...
8D manly Ion would be hot.
well actually
maybe not. manly person with pigtails is kind of weird :(...
Post a Comment