Monday, August 11, 2008

:|

I cannot cheer up.
Aaah fuck. Whatever.

oc stuff ok. image heavy.


Candi. Her outfit changes every time I draw her hahaha. I guess she would have a lot of clothes though, since she's royalty.


Balmung. I didn't like this drawing at first, but I think I'm ok with it now.


Nocturne Main. Uh this is probably like kind of totally weird, but I sort of like to let his health get low just so his tattoos glow red instead of blue LOL...


Jade with like some sort of bedhead thing going on.


crack!Ren. I hate this drawing agggh.


Joshua. He was supposed to be holding his cell phone but I didn't finish it. (Shit, do I ever finish a drawing of this kid?)

and this one wasn't from the oc session but

Endrance yaaay. Didn't finish this drawing either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the new way you're doign eyes is uber pretty, btw :D

D:< FUCKING CHEER UP. *SMACK SLAP PUNCH* DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU

In all the years I've known Candi, I know next to nothing about her D8;

:< BALMUNG IS HOT AND YOU KNOW IT.

Lmfao ya goober D:

Jade with bedhead is just cute <3

CRACK!REN IS ADORABLE D:<

finish a pic of him, ya loser D:<

endrance is HOTHOTHOT!!! :D

-nummy xenons gag lethargically licking rounded vaginas-

D8 um...

Autumn said...

Thanks D8

Even I really don't know much about Candi. She's jumped to so many different storylines that I've kind of given up on figuring out where she really belongs hahaha. I just can't let go of her since she's my first oc :(

I DUNNO, LIKE... I still have a problem with the Balmung picture because he kind of looks sleepy lmao D8; All those eyelashes kind of make his eyelids look heavy :<

It's harder to finish a picture of Joshua than you'd thinkkkk. He always gives me trouble :(