Wednesday, August 13, 2008

farewell to summer

Audrey's first day of school is tomorrow. Wow, already. We all have AFW to look forward to this weekend though, so nobody seems too down about school resuming.
I must say I'm envious of these kids with their set schedules, no choices, must attend school every day. Freedom isn't all it's cracked up to be.
A sophomore in college. That's what I'm supposed to be now. Unbelievable.
But here I am, futureless, "lacking goals" as my therapist words it.
Aah, the OCD kid who can't wake up in the morning without a set schedule drawn out for the day, this is the one who lacks goals?
How the fuck did that happen?
Fuck. Whatever. :| This world is so strange.

I couldn't figure out what to draw, so I posted a bulletin on Myspace like, "Someone suggest a character D:" and my friend suggested Sasuke.
Well somehow I ended up with Itachi instead ahaha. (because he's so much prettier and has such nice eyelashes ;u;... like omg what's up with my recent eyelash fetish...)

(Should I color this?)
I have a newfound love for drawing older (/semeish?) guys hahaha. Funny, since just a couple of weeks ago I remember saying something along the lines of...
"The next comic I create will have no adults because I just hate drawing them! D:< The whole thing will be kids!"
My art style really made a drastic change since then though.

No comments: