Saturday, August 2, 2008

happy birthday to me!

:D omg I have had so much fun today. I don't have any art today but I do have pictures hahaha.
Firrrrst, here's my birthday cake:

It's an ice cream cake, which would be my favorite type of cake ever! :D It's kind of a petite cake, so it just looks adorable. Hahaha. I love it.
Okay and because Dad wasn't able to buy me a computer like he wanted to, he took me to the mall and basically didn't give me a spending limit lmfao. Kind of a dangerous thing to do, really. BUT I WAS REASONABLE, I PROMISE. Sort of.
Here's what I got:

Okay you can't see it very well in the picture, but that sweater thing on the top right is like, the most painfully bright yellowgreen ever XD I about got blinded by it when I saw it... So naturally I had to get it.
And the jacket on the very left doesn't show very well either, but it's really cool looking. It's like, split between stripes and solid black. The right sleeve is striped and the left is solid black too. I like it :<
AND MY REALLY BRIGHT SOCKS ARE PRETTY COOL TOO HUH?
I also went out to eatttt which was fun. I feel kind of chubby now because I ate so much :(... but it was tasty so okay :D

OH YEAH AND
I think this is official, but I'm not sure. Either way it cracked me up. It was this story about how Dist and Anise met, and there were a couple of panels that were just hilarious.
Like this one:

and this one:

and if those weren't gooberish enough for you, here's the sign on Dist's lab door:

God he's such a dork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw I love ice cream cake! Its so yummy :D!

:< IS THAT A NARUTO SHIRT I SEE THAR!?

Nice socks :D

XD Oh man, every little thing about Dist makes me love him more and more XD God, he's such a goober <3

Shit, a long one :<

-Helping Kite gargle klondikes momentarily quit usurping icees-

D8;