It doesn't help that Jou's at a friend's house for two days and Dad's just laying on his ass, so I sort of don't have anyone to help me clean. >:/
So uhh I doodled on my graffiti wall while procrastinating hahaha.
I never seem to have room for Quinn's shotgun, so I just never draw it even though he always has it with him D8;...
3 comments:
D:< I SAY PROTEST AND DON'T CLEAN *holds up pickets and stuff*
Also, they're pretty awesome :D Quinn is looking hot there. Gonads really needs a new name ):
-lovely tongues joyfully eject orgasms-
:<
aw man they're so cool D:
<333
*dies happy*
Nimi>
TOO LATE, ALREADY CLEANED. And even though it kind of sucked, I feel a lot better because my OCD/germphobia was kind of going into overload hahaha 8D;
STOP CALLING HIM GONADS LDkjFD. :<
lmfao your acronyms :(...
alexisneo>
thank you ;u;
Post a Comment