Sunday, August 24, 2008

untitled

eeeeh not in the best mood. Tomorrow is Mom's death day :/... two years... that's so weird.
and like,
I won't say what happened because it's fucking gross, but my burn.. did something nasty... it hurts it hurts. goddd.

anyway oc stuff.

Linking - effortless doodle. Celebrating Four's birthday a day late? :< piƱata yess.


I dunno what the point in wrapping a blind person's present is, but oh well :)

Linking - shitty, unfinished. Nimi told me to draw Giga but I never can draw him properly. whatever :|


...Didn't finish this one either. XD uhh I obviously was having some trouble drawing today. Anyway, Kankuro and Crow.


Well shit, did I finish any of my drawings? lmfao. Sirge in a tux or something.


didn't do this in the session. Youji looking very unyouji-ish haha.


Pharos with Ryouji's scarf. (I draw him with the scarf a lot, I think? haha not sure why. I JUST LIKE SCARVES OK.)
Done on Tegaki. Cleaner than most of the Tegaki stuff I've been doing lately, but it's still lacking color.

No comments: