Friday, September 12, 2008

downpour

That rain was insane. I can't believe this area flooded. I've lived in this district for nine years and it's never flooded before. I happened to be driving in it :<... Wonderful. I was terrified when I was over by Target. I seriously thought I wasn't going to be able to get out of there. Some guy got pissed off and honked at me when I made a funky u-turn, but damn, what other choice did I have? Surely he realized my car wasn't going to make it through that. I know his super huge truck was fine, but dude, the car I was driving is much much shorter. The water would've swallowed it.

I was either out getting attacked by floods or working on the next F13 page today, so I don't have any art...
here's a preview of the page instead I guess.

he looks like a girl :(
but there are some backgrounds on this page for once, no way!!1!
they're kind of plain and halfassed, but it's better than the usual.

No comments: