Sunday, September 21, 2008

headache

I seriously do not feel well today.

networkkkk


half-assed ren with a half-assed coloring job yay.


lmfao what is with me and smoking characters... Vince smokes too, actually D8...


LOL. SIRGE WITH BINOCULARS LOOKING FOR FAEN? don't ask.


Ashton and Carson. (lol shit, I forgot Carson's lip piercing.) I dunno if our speech bubbles get kind of hard to follow sometimes... XD I hope they make sense though.


Zero.

Linking - hate this drawing hate it hate it aggh. Halcyon.


Seventeen (obviously).


wtf I NEVER FINISH DRAWINGS OF JOSHUA! D8 (dude, does he even fight with pins? I dunno. I drew him with a fire pin anyway.)


Vince and Quinn (skipped his bandages). uhhh. I need shotgun practice :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:< Glad you feel better today though.

I LIKE HALF ASSED REN D:<

XD :< smoking does look cool, too bad they all probably smell foul.

LMFAO XD I LOVE SIRGE LOOKING FOR FAEN :D

I THINK THEY'RE EASILY FOLLOWABLE :<

WHY HELLO THAT GONADS AND STRIFE- I MEAN QUINN AND VINCE :D

Shotguns are hard to draw...hell, guns in general XD

-pokemon mandate racy onion nipples-

D: