ryuk kills light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
I LYK UCHIHACEST: LOL what the fuck I haven't been rickroll'd in forever
ryuk kills light: LOL
ryuk kills light: YESSS
ryuk kills light: rickroll audrey for me
I LYK UCHIHACEST: she just got rickroll'd via phone by natasha actually
I LYK UCHIHACEST: like, two seconds after I got rickroll'd
ryuk kills light: ......
ryuk kills light: LOLOL
god that was hilarious. Audrey had the phone on speaker so like, the fucking song was playing twice at once.
anyway I'll edit this entry with art later k
edit:
just posting a doodle.
Joshua. lmfao that's like, the closest I'll ever come to finishing a drawing of him, I think. I can't figure out what the fuck is going on with his hair, so I never really know how to draw it. I mean, look at it... (click.) Is it like, curly? Wavy? Just sort of volumized? dude I don't knowwww.
well whatever, I still think he's hot even if I can't figure out how to draw him.
No comments:
Post a Comment