Thursday, September 25, 2008

untitled

(no art today sorry)
okay wtf this is kind of getting on my nerves. a lot.
I hate when I have my away message up and I'm idle and everything, I'm OBVIOUSLY not at the computer
and someone who has never IMed me before (I dunno why but it's always someone I've never talked to before) IMs me and thinks I'm ignoring them. like dude, if my away message is up, I have it up for a reason. I'm not. at. the computer.
I dunno, it just annoys me that the other person will think I'm being rude and ignoring them when I'm very obviously not there.
I'm sorry if I sound rude. just like, pay attention to when I have my damn away message up. god.

edit:
lmao I took my AIM off of all the websites I'm active on :| people can just ask me for my screen name from now on. I really don't like having to ask who is talking to me anyway. it's kind of an awkward way to start a conversation.

No comments: