My hands are a little shaky and the pictures kind of blurred as a result, so in case you can't read it:
Her note:
To the person or persons who stole the fall wreath from my door -- I forgive you! I just pray that every time you look at it, you feel guilty -- after all, you have God to answer to, not me.
P.S. I hope you choose to return it -- no questions asked.
My note:
Dear wreath theft victim,
Saying that you forgive the thief/thieves, but then praying that they feel guilty seems like the opposite of forgiveness to me.
Just saying.
I don't like when people use God like that.
And besides, who gets that fucking bent out of shape over a fall wreath? I saw the damn thing; it was hideous and an embarrassment to all of Yorktown. I hope the person who stole it burned it.
3 comments:
D: that note she left is pretty rude...
I'm about to sound really nerdy, but...
Your note looks like something Dr.Faen left, because it's almost the same writing (durh).
But it made me fangirl, so haha...
anime1addict>
I know, right? D8 I wasn't even the one who stole the wreath and I found it rude. Both of our notes were removed from the entrance door today though XD
anonymous>
lmfao omg. It does seem Faen-ish.
Post a Comment