Friday, October 17, 2008

blah.

Jeez, it's already Friday again? These weeks are flying by lately.
I need to work on F13 today but I just don't. want. to. I feel so unmotivated.

Bunch of drawings from a network with Nimi yayyy.


Random kid.


Seventeen and Zero when they were younger. lmfao Zero looks exactly the same no matter what age I draw him at wtf :(
They were supposed to be holding hands but I sort of got lazy lol.


lmfao why do my females always look like dudes...
Nurse Faye. It's killing me that I make her look like such a... aah as one of my dA commenters worded it, a man in drag. She's supposed to be very feminine.
I'm never going to get the hang of drawing girls, am I? haha.


A rather lame picture of Dist. This drawing is a lot more awesome with all the comments added by Nimi and me but it's too big to post, so I'll link to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe its mid october already D:

:< GET TO WORK *hypocrite*

I still love that drawing <3 Seventeen and Zero look adorable.

I don't think that looks like a man in drag at all, you assfuck D:<. She looks fine XD. And I think you've been improving a lot on girls, so shush and keep improving D:<.

Our commentary is always top notch. ;D GRADE-A ENTERTAINMENT

-your ovaries nick yodeling dicks sweetly-