AND YOU THOUGHT MY MALE CHARACTERS WERE FANSERVICEY. (at least they don't have ridiculously big tits though, amirite? they're actually too flat BUT WHATEVER.)
I swear if someone bitches about my nurses being unrealistic I'm just going to be like, "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? I LIKE STEREOTYPICAL HOT NURSES."
(in all seriousness though, I honestly cannot imagine Faen hiring an unattractive nurse LOL.)
Anyway I redid Faye's design. She still has the same personality, but I did chop her hair off/curl it/bleach out the streaks. Changed the dresses a little so they're less... uhh whatever that retarded lolita look the dresses originally had going on.
And I don't think I've ever posted a drawing of Marilyn? dflkd I doubt she'll play much of a part in the story.
I also drew a new Tegaki About me page thing.
THE WALLS ARE OOZING FUCHSIA OH MY GOD.
3 comments:
your about me picture kills me.
i could stare at it all day.
way too cute.
who doesn't love stereotypical hot nurses? D:
i do kind of miss the little lolita-esque outfits they had.
they were so cute, haha.
I want to beat you up so bad for being so awesome at drawing.
THOSE NURSE OUTFITS ARE SO HOTTTT. (lmao I just typoed outfits as "hotfits")
sadhasdlashdlads, I so wanna choke you right now for being so sadhilasidas amazing.
Not good, need infective virus fast
omg lmfao that one actually made sense. NGNIVF
shikyorx>
XD thank you!
The problem I had with the lolita-esque outfits were that it just totally clashed with F13 in general :( I did like the dresses, but it wasn't working.
Emiro>
lmfao hotfits
wtffff you're 10000000x more awesome you gooberrr.
:( you and nimi are both way too talented at that whole acronym thing.
Post a Comment