Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LMAO

Okay I'm sure everyone's seen the letter meme going around on dA (and if you haven't, WTF WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEN. here's the original.)
Audrey's letter to me turned out so awesome.
Dear Autumn,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but I dislike you. I think I realized it when I quoted Santa at the mental hospital and I saw you ignore the crazy monk. I'm sure you're middle class enough to understand that Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep your photo as a memory. You should also know that I will tell the authorities about hating the Boston Celtics .

In pain,
Audrey

lmfao what were the odds of both Santa references ending up in the letter.

I'll do an art edit later.





edit:

yesss

Dude it's been stuck at this awkward length just above my shoulders for so long. I'm sooo glad it's finally past my shoulders. Maybe I won't have to wear extensions soon 8D
(either that or I'm going to need longer ones soon hahaha.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When it's long, there are more chances of getting it all tangled and messed up. :)

Autumn said...

Thanks for the encouragement? D8
I had hair down to my ass for years, so I already am aware of that XD;