Saturday, October 4, 2008

LOL OMGGG.

Audrey's dressing up as Dr. Faen for Halloween lmfaooo omg omg she got her costume today and holy shittt it's so awesomeeee

I'M FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW.

edit:
lmao okay well I was so excited about the awesome Faen cosplay that I sort of forgot to post art.
F13 preview because I didn't do one yesterday.

WAY TO GO, FOUR!

Aaalso, I never mentioned my Halloween costume. I'm being a nurse to go along with Audrey's costume, hahaha.
Linking - embarrassinggg! (No extensions, no contacts, an overall unflattering picture, dflkjdf what a mess.)
That picture was before we went outside and splattered it with blood. It looks a hell of a lot cooler now but I'm too lazy to take another picture.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm totally laughing at all the opacity drama going down at Tegaki. I can't believe people are bitching about it and hating on people who are trying to get the hang of using it but just don't have it down yet (so as a result, their pictures turn out kinda blurry looking). I think damn near every artist has messed around on the Facebook Graffiti Walls, which has an opacity option, and we've all seen the incredible (and NOT BLURRY!) pictures that have been done on there, so just give everyone a chance to get used to it! dang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're sister is so cool!

aww, did four hit ren in the face with a door?
that's so sad!
i can't help but laugh, though. :]

Regoddy said...

AWESOME. I LOVE YOUR SISTER FOR THAT. SHE WINS THE INTERNET FOR A DAY 8D SO COOL

Also sexy nurse aummy ftw 8D

Autumn said...

shikyorx>
I knoww, she's awesome :D
I laughed at Ren too :(

reggiewedgie>
lmfao nurse aummy is just weird D8 I was totally self-conscious in that dress hahaha.