Today was much better than yesterday. Yesterday was like... everything imaginable was going wrong, and then on top of all the crappy stuff adding up like crazy, my therapy appointment was just a miserable fail. None of my appointments have been that much of a waste of time; we literally accomplished nothing. The awkward silences were making me feel like I was going to lose my mind.
I don't know why I'm going there anymore and I don't know how to tell her I don't want to have any further appointments with her. It sucks because I really like my therapist as a friend. I wish we could be friends instead of doctor and patient, you know? The thought of never seeing her again is kind of sad.
Anyway, I ran into Mrs. Carr today and she wants to do lunch sometime this week, so I'm sure my therapist will be positively thrilled to hear about me doing social, and I really miss Mrs. Carr, so instead of backing out like I usually do, I think I will go ahead and pay her a visit.
Aaalso, today was Audrey's birthday. I finally finished her drawing XD God I didn't think I'd ever finish it.
It's too big to post here, so you can go here to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment