Well, despite the awkward start with the whole nephew situation, today was actually pretty awesome. Good thing too, because I really needed a break from my bad day streak.
drawing of the day yay

(omg bad art ftl!)
Even though Neku never forgave Joshua in the end, I still like to think of them as super awesome friends :(
2 comments:
Neku looks kinda high, but adorable. I think this pic is cute <3
Still need TWEWY :D
glad you had a pretty decent day 8D
CONGRATS ON BEING THE MOST AMERICAN AMERICAN!
-ladies pop erections sexually xeroxing blowjobs-
XD He looks high? maybe Joshua slipped something in his drink :(
omggg hurry up and buy ittt. I still don't think it's the best game in the universe, but it is really fun.
THANK YOU THANK YOU *dramatic bow*
I don't even know what to say in response to your acronyms anymore :(
I actually got a word verification too, but mine has two x's in it so I'm not even going to bother trying to come up with something for it :<...
Post a Comment