Sunday, November 2, 2008

:D yaaay!


(I dunno why, but it looks longer on the computer than it does on paper lmfao... like, Ren's head looks taller? D8)
I might be able to update my comics a little easier now that I have a scanner. Dude, scanners are the coolest thing ever. I've never had one before (I borrowed Rex's a few times...) so this is a really big deal for me.
I also got some other new things this weekend but I'm not going to brag about them or whatever, because I'm really embarrassed about how much Dad's spoiled Audrey and me this weekend, hahaha D8
In our defense, I will say that we have a lot more money than usual because Dad sued Guitar Center and we recently got the settlement check LOL...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*HIGH FIVES YOU*
FABULOUS.

---
Under never counts less and sitting is trying.