I updated F13 today but a lot of people unfaved it after I updated? Maybe my art is going downhill or something lol. :/
Well whatever, Faen showed up again, which I kind of wasn't expecting rofl :< I swear, my characters totally do their own thing. I'm like, "what, no, you don't show up again until chapter three" and Faen's like, "fuck you I'm showing up right now."
I also drew Naoto on Tegaki. (I've been drawing a lot on Tegaki lately, it seems. hahah.)
Guns are a real pain to draw, but I usually find them kind of fun anyway... so Naoto was my victim, since I was in the mood to draw guns haha.
4 comments:
I don't think she hated it, she put it as her clubs desktop screenshot :) It looks nice. Don't worry about unfavs and whatnot, its sad but your comic is still great.
The whole reason why she commissioned me in the first place was to post it on her club, so I don't think that really had much to do with it :(
adfklmsklmg IT'S SO PRETTY HOW COULD SHE NOT LOVE IT.
if you drew axel/tifa on your own i swear i'd so fall in love with the couple, you make it so gawjuzz!
i wish i could color like youuuu :[ <3
other than that, i don't think she hated it really. some people aren't much for spewing compliments on hard work, unfortunately...
you have no idea how much better your comment made me feel XD thanks so much.
Post a Comment