Xifta (Tifa's Nobody?) and Axel. AXEL WITH WET HAIR IS WEIRD. (It's supposed to be a rainy picture lol.)
I've been inking another chibi today, but I'm getting a little tired of posting repetitive chibi shit so I'll spare you.
I did kind of take a break with commissions today, since it's Saturday. Still worked on them, but not like, all day. I let myself play P4 for a decent amount of the day, which was almost as tedious as commission work since I was just leveling up :/...
BUT LOLLLL KANJI'S OTHER SELF. Holy shit, it was so funny because I turned to Audrey and was like, "Dude I bet his shadow is going to be really flamboyant and gay." Man, I was rendered entirely speechless when I saw that his shadow really was gay :<
I haven't gotten to fight his shadow yet, so I'm kind of curious about what Kanji will have to say for himself about the whole thing, ahahaha....
On an entirely unrelated note, I cut Audrey's hair today. She's been complaining about wanting bangs. (She has EXTREMELY blonde eyebrows, so people area always making fun of her, saying "are you a cancer patient or something? where are your eyebrows?" so she wanted bangs to cover them up.) We couldn't afford for her to get them cut professionally though, and I cut my own bangs, so I was like, "Uh, I guess I could cut them for you?"
Haha. They look really cute on her. I'll try to post a picture later.
Edit:
DOESN'T SHE LOOK ADORABLE?<333
No comments:
Post a Comment