Monday, December 15, 2008

euugh

God, I am so sorry about all this chibi crap. I wish I could take a break on these aaaggghhh. Even when I took a "break" over the weekend, I still worked on them, just not as much as usual. lol :|

For Lumenesca@dA. Kind of annoyed because I feel like I put a lot of effort into it, but it wound up looking pretty bland. That hair took fucking forever. *fails at curls*

I played P4 some more (of course). I'm kind of frustrated that I once again am not liking the female characters. (Didn't like P3's female characters either.) I can't stand Rise... I don't like Yukiko or Yumi either. But I do like Nanako and Chie a lot.
Rise just seems so random and unnecessary to me. Like what the fuck, we're fighting with a celebrity yay!!1!
...okaaay?
I know it's like, people on TV show up on the midnight channel and are the next target, so a celebrity being one of the targets is likely, but what are the odds of her being willing to fight alongside everyone? Or go to their school? Aren't celebrities usually home schooled? That's weird to me.
rambling sry sry sry.

PS:
I got this comment on Tegaki and I thought it was cute LOL. The way she made it like the P4 dialogue box..

No comments: