ah hah.
I deleted downpour. :(
don't you guys love how impulsive I am!?
resolutions:
1.) get a job and stay there for at least two weeks. (because I'm a loser and quit every job I get after two days what the hell)
2.) make at least one irl friend. (hopefully this one won't be a fucking moron. god.)
3.) put at least a little effort into every Floor 13 page I post.
2008 has been such a waste. I have accomplished nothing. this has by far been my worst year socially. I can't believe I've become a total shut-in. aagh. it's humiliating to admit it.
I don't want to be this way, I don't want to be afraid to leave my apartment
please please please let 2009 be better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good Luck on your resolutions!
and Happy New Year. :)
I checked my smackjeeves favorites and was like "Woah, where'd downpour go?" xD; that's okay; it's your choice lol
[impulsiveness ftw]
good luck with your resolutions C:
mine are simply to finish homework [Ihateschoolohgod] and to put more effort into my webcomic without starting overrrrr orz
2008 definitely sucked. mostly December @^@
I hope 2009 is better for you <3
Citrus>
Thanks, and happy new year to you too!
UkeVamp>
Ah hah! I didn't think anyone would notice it was gone, since it wasn't my more popular comic XD
Good luck with your resolutions! 8D
eek, i'm going to miss downpour, the characters were so cute. but i'm even more excited for some floor 13. :]
good luck with your resolutions. i know you can do it. :D
and now worries, i think 2008 sucked for everyone.
shikyorx>
aaah I'm sorryyy. I didn't think anyone would miss it XD I'll still draw the characters because I think they're fun, but I couldn't get the story to move at a pace that I wanted, so I was like "aagh forget it" ha ha.
I didn't realize 2008 had been a bad year for a lot of people until I saw a lot of dA journals about it yesterday XD hope this year goes better for everyone.
Post a Comment