My dad's apparently being put in the hospital because of drug withdrawals. Again. He is such a fucking hopeless moron. I hate drug addicts. All that bullshit about how "addiction is a sickness" or whatever, UH NO because a sickness is something you catch, it's something you can't prevent. You can prevent putting pills in your mouth. Addicts are dumbfucks, and that sickness bullshit is just an excuse to make them look like they aren't at fault. I can't stand them, I can't stand them.
Dad's withdrawals are supposed to be those really psycho hallucination ones again that make him super violent, so whatever, I guess I'm glad he's being admitted to the hospital so I don't have to deal with that fucking crazy bastard.
The downside is that I don't have a car or any money and we're like, out of food. So Audrey and I are kind of stuck in the apartment without anything to eat. Fucking wonderful.
Shoot me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember I once got into an argument with this lady. I told her I know people have addictive personalities, but that's no excuse to fall victim to drugs.
She told me I was too young and, essentially, stupid, to understand.
I still believe the same. If they have an addictive personality, so be it, but they're the ones who decide if they should even start on drugs.
Oh well. I hope that check gets there soon ): At least you could manage the money better? Is it possible to get one of Audrey's friend's to help out, or Mrs. Carr? Like, to drive you to the grocery store?
I dunno, I hope for the best <3
-sexy trolls orally report incidents-
I hope things get better for you :c
I can't stand drug addicts either. I can barely even stand when people smoke :T it's just so damn stupid.
nimi>
that is so irritating :/
it pisses me off when addicts act like they deserve sympathy for having addictive personalities. I get that the whole addictive personality thing is something they can't help, but they shouldn't have been taking drugs to begin with. ugh.
your acronym made me feel better LOL.
( trolls =/= sexy ): )
UkeVamp>
I know, right? D8 smoking doesn't bother me nearly as much as drugs, but I still don't support it at all. I don't get why someone would start a dangerous habit like that :/
Post a Comment