ANYWAY we went to IHOP, and I had crepes for the first time yaaay! They were like, Nutella crepes with banana slices in them. It was sooo good *v*
And Shannon just came over. She and Dad are at WalMart now, so I guess she'll be coming back in a little bit... I kind of just wish she'd leave because I'm really worn out ughh. She and I kind of bumped heads a little bit on the subject of acid. Aaagh like we ALL know I'm super anti-drugs so YEAH LET'S TALK ABOUT LSD THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. Especially around a recovering drug addict!? I know she's an intelligent person, so why does she do such stupid shit sometimes aaaagh.
/rant
As for art stufff...
Siren doodle?
I really have a thing for doctor characters (yeah who would've guessed THAT) so I love love love Shiro, of courrrrse. Holy crap though, his first mission gave me so much trouble :( I just got to his second mission but I haven't attempted it yet.
2 comments:
I've never had crepes..what are they anyways? lol;
Augh I wanna go to IHOP ;^; the food is so tasty orz
and and doctor characters are amazinggg c:
They're like, suuuuper thin pancakes, and I guess they're usually filled with berries or something. Mine didn't have any berries hahaha.
Post a Comment