Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo Meme Replies

Yaay, people participated! haha.
(you can click them to enlarge)

Anonymous #1>

Living Room:

It's kind of a boring room. Nobody is EVER in there, haha. (Yeah the rug isn't centered. Dad has some weird reason for why it can't be centered, but I don't get it and it drives me crazy.)

Where I play video games:

I play games in my bedroom, which I share with my sister. That would be her bed in the corner of the picture :< (and yes the dresser is totally lame LOL. the thing is like thirty years old... and somehow our bottom drawer got left at our old apartment when we moved? idk but it turned out to be a convenient place to keep my books since I don't have a bookshelf.)


Anonymous #2>

Favorite outfit:

*covers eyes* ugly picture noooo! I think I was wearing this outfit in my dA ID too rofl. Express sweater vest, Hot Topic skirt, some cheap black leggings, and argyle Vans for the shoes. Oh and my favorite hat too, of course :)

Bathroom:

The towels/rugs/etc. are purple but it looks kind of black in the picture, I think D8 You can see my bed in the mirror hahaha.

Something I am always with:
(Or maybe it's more like, "something that's always with me"?)

BFF locket that I almost never take off. Audrey has the other one.


Citrus-berry>

Computer area:

Borrrring XD My tablet takes up so much of the table wtf.
Aren't my matryoshka dolls cute though!? :>

Favorite object in the house:

THE DIET DR. PEPPER STASH OF COURSE. Does that even count? lmfao :( Our fridge is almost an embarrassment. Nothing in there but Diet Dr. Pepper, Red Bull, a can of Amp, and some margarine.

OKAY and since you guys are SOOO curious about my dad...
I'm linking to the picture because he's ugly LOL. Spare yourself and don't click it. That's how he looks... all the time. Because he's a lazy loser and sleeps his life away. Incredible how we have a fridge full of caffeinated beverages and he just sleeps all the time.

and uhh.. this is where I'm supposed to tag people, huh? :( I tag whoever wants to do it.

WELL THAT WAS FUN RIGHT?
all I have for art is an F13 WIP.

The chapter starts out at a funeral. :< depressing.
That stupid church bg is taking me forever though agggh. I'm like, only halfway done with it? *sobbb*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. That is a fun meme, gives a view into your world. I can't wait to see the CG, the background looks cool! (yet complicated)

bear said...

That meme thing looks unusually fun.
Maybe I'll do it? xD

and that f13 WIP looks so amazing, oh my godddddd ;u; that church bg looks so incredible sghdjsfhg I wish I could do that lol :c

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was actually really cool of you to take a picture of your dad, even though you didn't want to.
I salute you!

Now. The crazy thing was after I posted my comment about your favourite object I was like
'dude, i bet you she takes a picture of dr.pepper'
Haha, I lol'd when I saw the three boxes of it!
(...though...I thought it may have been your violin...)

By the way you are totally adorable, such a cute expression in your picture! :)

Thank-you for taking my requests! :}

Autumn said...

thanks for the comments! (glad you guys think the bg is looking okay so far XD)

Citrus>
aah, you know me so well! XD I was going to take a picture of my violin, but I decided against it... once Dad got it out of the pawn shop, he put it in the closet, and I've been too lazy to get it out :<