Wednesday, January 28, 2009

return

I am reeeeeeeally starting to miss my Crescendo characters D8

So I guess they're back.
Changing Sele's name to Seles, simply because several people had so much trouble figuring out how to pronounce her name XD; (NOW HER NAME IS THE SPELLED THE SAME FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS HOW COOL IS THAT)
picture was done on Tegaki. (yaaay I used colors!)
I forgot the little stars she has in her hair though, oops. ;_; I haven't drawn her in so long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering, have you done anything with your Crescendo characters?
If not, do you plan to put them into a story or webcomic? They seem really cool, and I'm sure you could make up a neat storyline to use them in~

Autumn said...

thanks :D
I have a storyline for Crescendo, but it's not concrete enough for me to do anything with it yet.
I feel like it would work way better as a game than a comic, so I dunno if I will ever post it as a webcomic, but I guess we'll see XD