Youknowwho seems to be trying to be friends with me again. Like, okay, where did that come from? Don't go months without talking to me and then suddenly try to be bffs again :| It's confusing and fucking weird.
I know all that drama and shit will start up again if I cave and become friends with her again, so I really don't want to, but I sound like a total bitch if she keeps making attempts at talking to me and I just ignore her...
At the same time, she kept ignoring me back when we were still friends, and that was a lot worse since we weren't even in an argument at the time, so she had no reason to ignore me. At least I have a reason :|
Siiiiigh why did all of this have to happennnn. I so wish I could just be like "okay I forgive you let's be friends again!" and everything go back to the way it was before all this ridiculous drama started. I miss my best friend :(
I know she's not the same person she was then though, so it's useless to keep wishing for things to go back to the way they were. I'm moving on, and she needs to as well.
okayOKAY enough of that. (BLOGGER WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ENTRY CUTS SO I CAN CUT THESE WHINY POSTS DAMMITTTTT.)
tegaki againn
Ahaha he looks so young.
If you're wondering what's with the sudden overflow of Sugar High art, it's because I started redrawing SH a week or so ago hahaha. I dunno if I'll ever post the comic online or not. We'll see, I guess :< This story is way more fun to draw than any of my other comics I've done because it's not so damn serious all the time. The characters actually smile once in a while and stuff LOL. God, with all my other comics it's just either lots of blood or lots of angst. No wonder I get sick of working on them D8
I did start drawing out Three as well, which is totally the opposite of SH since it's a super serious story (I hate serious shit why are all my stories so serious dfldkfjldjf) but it's still kinda fun because I like drawing Trois :<
edit: I really don't want to relocate but this lack of an entry cut option is starting to get on my nerves. if any of you guys happen to know of blog sites that have entry cuts besides LiveJournal, can you please suggest them to me?
I doubt I'm going to move to a different blog but I just wanna know my options.
7 comments:
I have, like, almost the exact same friend problem. I hate drama like that, it's such a painnnn
I don't really understand how someone can think after months, almost a year or so, of not talking or just fighting or something that suddenly you'll want to be like OMGBFF again
Kinda makes life more annoying :\
And I'd get really excited if you posted SH online ;u; the characters are so cute and fun <333
Serious comics get really dull after a while :< that's probably why I can't help but start to add random stupid moments to mine whenever I try working on them;;;
Agh speaking of working on comics, I'm so happy ;u; I have like 5 pages sketched~
longcommentislongsorry
Sorry about all the friend drama. I hope it works out OK. :]
Ahh~ That has got to be the cutest picture I've seen in a long time. I love the color scheme. Maybe you could post Sugar High after the story has progressed a bit to see if you wanna stay with it or change it. I don't know why, but you don't strike me as the type to like cat boys, ha ha~
Is there any reason why you left LiveJournal? Sadly, I don't know of any other blog sites. :|
UkeVamp>
God I knoww! I totally don't get that. I would feel so awkward if I ignored someone for months and then suddenly was like "BFFS!!1!"
It just doesn't even make sense lmao :(
If I do post SH online, it won't be for a while, but I'll definitely consider posting it sometime in the future *v*
Working on serious comics totally does get dull, haha. I always get tempted to throw in ridiculous crack situations just to make the stories more fun rofl :(
I can't wait for your next comic updaaate <3!
Sydney>
Thank you ;u;!
Yeah if I do decide to post it online, I won't do it until I have at least up to chapter three sketched out so I don't get tempted to delete/give up on the comic haha.
I know I don't exactly seem like the cat boy type, but I totally lovvve cat boys XD I think they're so adorable, oh god <3
I left LiveJournal because I started getting some obnoxious spam and it was really getting on my nerves. I thought about going back to LJ and just ignoring the spam, but I'd want a new name and it seems like every name in the frickin universe is already picked on there. Both of my usual usernames (xLightsOutx and ziodyne) are already taken so it makes me kind of reluctant to go there, haha.
I think I'll just stay here and tolerate the lack of entry cuts :<
holy shit my responses were long LOL. sorry!
Blahh. D: My only advice is just to keep going strong and ignore her. <8( not a healthy relationship.
*SMAKCS YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME*
TOTES POST SH ONLINE ;D
blog.fc2.com
(They have an English version now, and anything in Japanese, just run it by me.)
;DDD JOIN ME.
Lol..the other ones I know of are in Japanese.
---
Killer eyes young scrawny concubines on nuts
Emiro>
wtf man that site doesn't like me or something :( I tried to create an account just now but when I try to log in, it says a bunch of stuff in Japanese...
"現在アクセスが集中しており表示しにくい状態となっております。
申し訳ございませんが、しばらく時間を置いてからアクセスするようお願いいたします。"
the translation Babel Fish gave me is so funny omg.
"Presently access is intensive and we have entered in a state where it is difficult to indicate. There is no excuse, but after putting in place for a while, it accesses, the fish we ask."
LOLL the fish we ask.
LOL.
The site is just having a little problem from too many users/server access etc. That kinda thing.
I'm going to assume you created an account via http://blog.fc2.com/en/
I'll be on AIM for the remainder of Tonight (I unno if you'll be back though.) and I'll promise to be on again Tomorrow.
Post a Comment