Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ergh.

Dad's STILL in the hospital... He was supposed to be released on SUNDAY. Some idiot nurse gave him two injections that she wasn't supposed to give him and now he apparently has a staph infection. Wonderful! I'm glad to hear that nurses are so fucking professional.
We're running seriously low on food and our bills haven't been paid. fuck.

dlfkdjf okay whatever I need to quit being so damn whiny on here.
JouJou asked me to color that doodle of Chance kissing Julien's hand hahaha.. so here's a WIP.

I changed the color of Julien's clothes. I dunno if I'll keep it navy blue or switch back to burgundy... I'm really not sure which looks better :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, i recently got openCanvas. i looove it. glad to see i'll be able to color like you some day <3 <3

bear said...

;u; I love how you color, it looks so nice <3

I hope that nurse was fired :T

Autumn said...

Nails>
eep thank you ;u;
congrats on getting openCanvas 8D it's my favorite program in the universsse.

UkeVamp>
thank youu<3!
I hope she got fired too hahaha.