I was extremely superstitious about Friday the 13th for years and years, because I had a very awful Friday the 13th when I was six or seven years old. I think that day was simply a (very, very) cruel prank by God, because I have not had a bad Friday the 13th since... So I've kind of abandoned my superstitious thoughts about this day. I will admit that I still get just a little nervous every time one of these days rolls around, though. haha.
I don't want to jinx it, but so far, today has been yet another Friday the 13th without bad luck.
Anywaaay!
Linking to my drawing for today because it's really big. (something like 1200x1900 px oh man.) Bottom half of the drawing might look familiar because I posted the sketch quite a while back, but now it has the top half to go with it (which I obviously didn't have room for in the original sketch, haha). I'm in the process of inking it... It's a real mess atm though, and I'm sorry if it's hard to tell what's going on XD I only have like, half of Hero inked right now, and the girl hasn't been inked at all yet.
(and lmfao ignore how messy I sketch feet ;_;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Friday the 13th c: I almost always have a good day
I haven't had much of a problem at all today :D
it's so exciting that there are three friday the 13ths this year lol
aaah three of them XD so manyyyy. hopefully I'll keep having not-so-bad Friday the 13ths D8
Post a Comment