Thursday, February 5, 2009

lockets

As you guys saw in my photo meme entry, Audrey and I have matching BFF lockets, and I wear mine eeeeverywhere. Seriously, when I took it off to take that picture, that was the first time I had taken it off in like, half a year lmao.
But Audrey's broke :( I was super sad about it, since I'm obviously rather attached to them.
SO
BECAUSE SHE IS JUST FRICKIN AWESOME
she bought new ones today yaaaay ;u; I'm so happy hahaha. I'm still wearing the old one too though LOL. I just can't give it up for some reason.
But the new ones are waaay prettier than the old ones. I was so excited when I saw them haha. I'll edit this with a picture later when Jou's not asleep so I can borrow her camera :<...

okaay art stufff.
SOMEONE PLEASE
MAKE ME STOP
DRAWING MY FRILLY BOYS.

linking to this because I don't like it.
WHY CAN'T I DRAW PEOPLE HOLDING HANDS /sobbbb it's the hardest thing in the world to draw (besides crossed arms).


From another network with Jermaine that got cut short.
Julien fights with two swords to make himself look more intimidating (since a short kid in frills is just about the least intimidating thing in the universe).

I keep putting Chance and Julien under the "misc ocs" tag, but damn, I draw them so much that they probably deserve their own tag at this point.
BUT I SWEAR
I'M NOT DRAWING THEM TOMORROW. I CAN BE DIVERSE.
I-I dunno what to draw instead but I'LL FIGURE IT OUT.
are there any characters you guys think I should draw more often? D8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frilly boys are so cute, though~
You should draw your crescendo characters some more. I really liked their designs.

Oh~ And I read your post on Deviant Art about A Double Shot at Love. Yeah, it was pretty much the lamest series ever. Like, I didn't even watch a lot of it, it was just so lame. But, now I love Tool Academy~ That show is just as ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

DRAW AUMMINIMIRO :> PLZ

OR, AT LEAST, GONADS AND STRIFE-...I MEAN VINCENT AND QUINN.

I KINDA MISS SIRGE :<

-fans anally nurture dicks but usually tickle-

:D

Anonymous said...

lol they are tooo cute though! <3 I love your frilly boys~

Ummmm.... Draw
Ryouji
Seta Souji
or uke!Sirge :D