Monday, February 9, 2009

untitled


RAYE'S HAIR
JUST
KEEPS
GROWING.
wtf man it's like I don't even have any control over it anymore :( I remember when he used to have a cute little faux hawk. now it's like, a mohawk and he just hasn't shaved the sides off recently. hahaha.

5 comments:

Regoddy said...

Personally, I think I liked the faux hawk better, but that might just because if I had hair falling in my face like that I would pull it out :<

I still <3 Raye though 8D glad you started drawing him again.

Let me try my hand at this acronym thing...

Exhibitist Xenophobes Teabag Old Indian's Dicks At Night?

I feel like the X inhibited my creativity.

Anonymous said...

Lights, your updates are lacking...uhm ...how can I say this...

WORDS!
(but might I say they are exploding with art!)
I really love your art, but I like reading about you too!
Maybe it's only been like three days since a wordy entry but. . . I don't know.
HOW ARE YOU?

(im sorry im not trying to force you... but i read your blog religiously! [howcreepyofme])

Autumn said...

Reggie>
haha. I doubt too many people will prefer the mohawk over the faux hawk. I've seen a few other characters with mohawks and people tend to say things like "I'd like him better if he had different hair!" so I'm not really expecting people to like Raye's hair this way XD I'm not even sure if I'll keep it like this.
you're quite a natural at acronyms ;D

Citrus-berry>
eep someone noticed! hahaha I've intentionally quit talking so much because I felt like I was rambling on and on about things nobody really cared about LOL. I have a tendency to whine so much on my blog, so I was like "shit, anyone who reads this probably thinks I'm really depressing."
I'll try to start talking more again, but hopefully I'll sound a little more upbeat from now on XD

Anonymous said...

Fffff, I love Raye's mohawk~
I, personally, don't like faux hawks. But, he'd look cool no matter what his hair looks like~

Autumn said...

Thank you *v*!
I'm not a huge fan of faux hawks irl, but I think they look cute in drawings hahaha. but I think I prefer Raye with a mohawk anyway... I dunno, I'm still kinda torn XD *indecisive*