Wednesday, February 18, 2009

untitled

So it turns out that there IS a health bar in Kuon. It's just such a shitty poor excuse for a health bar that I never would have guessed it to be one. Even after reading that there was a health bar in the game, I STILL couldn't find it because the stupid thing doesn't look like a health bar! It's just this blue line running across the top of the menu screen (that's right, the bar only shows up on the menu screen or when you have the map up; it doesn't show up while you're actually playing) and it will change to yellow or red depending on how injured your character is. It's such an unnoticeable line that I never noticed it changed colors. :/
Pathetic health bar aside, the game isn't quite so bad now that I'm getting the hang of it. One of the little details I kinda like about the game is how when the character walks through blood, she'll leave a trail of bloody footprints behind her for a while. But... I don't know if the Yin Phase character (Utsuki?) is barefoot, but Sakuya is (obviously I'm playing the Yang Phase), so I find it really gross that she walks through huge puddles of blood with bare feet D8 ewwww.

anywayssss
a couple of doodles from an oc networkkk


Ciel. He was originally holding a cane but I kinda gave up oops.


Sirge but I didn't finish it. He was gonna be putting on his gloves but yeah that didn't work out LOL


Ritsuka.


This one's not from the network. Ciel and Sebastian. P:

No comments: