I think I've procrastinated long enough on drawing Shadow, so he's on here too.
A LOVE TRIANGLE? That's a little unlike me lmfao.
Character on the left is Shadow, and then from top to bottom it's Shadow & Lala, Lala & Sugar, Lala, and Sugar. :< (I went ahead and shortened Sugar's hair a little.)
I think Shadow's more commonly a dog name than a cat name, but Shadow is indeed a cat. I named him years ago 8( I think I would have come up with a more cat-like name if I were to name him now, haha.
ughh I need to go do the dishes D:...
2 comments:
Jeez, your doodles and whatnot are so pretty ;u;
love triangles..are kind of hard to do; xD
Oh oh I used to have a cat named Shadow. My old neighbors killed him though :<
ps.dishessuck
thank youu ;u;
I think love triangles are reeally difficult but this one is a little simpler than most, thankfully XD
I'm sorry about your cat ;__; I'd beat the shit out of my neighbors if they did something like that :(
ps: dishes definitely suck. ugh. usually I don't really mind doing them since we have a dishwasher, but our pots and pans have to be washed by hand, and that's not fun at all :<
Post a Comment