Sunday, March 22, 2009

cirque

Oh god, the new chapter of Kuroshitsuji made me feel kind of sick D: I won't get too into detail to avoid spoilers, but that mini circus performance... ugh. That was horrible.

Anywayyy more requestsss.


Sheva for James. (I am sooo sorry, I couldn't draw Chris ;__;! I tried really hard, but I guess he's just way too manly for my art style because it didn't look right at all. OTL If there's something you want me to draw to make up for it, lemme know.)
I don't know the first thing about Sheva, but she is extremely pretty.
I so wish I could play RE5 :( It looks like a lot of fun.


Chibi Main and Aegis for Anonymous #2. D8 I haven't drawn either of these characters in forever so I'm sorry if I made them look ugly, haha..

and just for the hell of it

Rolo, also for Anonymous #2. aah I made him look pretty damn feminine haha.


Emil for Nimi.


lol. Nimji wanted to see Dr. Sirge with his hair up. Audrey saw it and was like, "He looks like a woman." ahahah ;_;
A lot of my characters wear their hair up at least once in a while because so many of them have long hair XD I usually draw my characters with their hair down though..

I-I think I'm done with my requests now!?
I have no idea what I'll draw if I'm not doing requests anymore LOL... D8

6 comments:

TMM said...

Gah, the ways you draw eyes/eyelashes will continue to make me envious. Beyond measure, mind you.

Autumn said...

aah thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

@A@
....
;A;
y-y-you did both of them?!!? jfghlkajhfjklaghlah OMG thank you so much!! They are waaayyy too beautiful. Aegis and Main look... >////< omg, omg, Rolo is the cutest thing in the world! You are the best person ever ilu <333


I am SO going to draw something things for you now~
thank you! thank you! thank you!

Autumn said...

XD yaay I'm glad you like them! <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! You made her look really pretty, its okay that you didn't draw Chris though because I was thinking either you wouldn't put him in it or you would make him look funny, so either way thank you!!

Autumn said...

haha 8D; no problem!