Tuesday, March 10, 2009

cresc

I always get lazy when drawing Raye's hairrr...

(RED PENS ARE FUN)
Top two are kid!T.J. and kid!Raye, because there is a flashback at one point in the story with those two :<.. (kid!T.J. is basically just like his original design except younger, hahaha.)
Bottom two are normal Raye and T.J. The writing next to Raye says something like.. "lol the only time Raye looks like an uke is when his ears are bleeding" ahaha...
Thanks to Nimji always saying how gay these two are (D:<) I had to kinda stop and rethink their relationship lmfao :(... If they really ARE a couple, then I feel kinda bad for T.J., because that'd be sort of a messed up relationship. Raye's really possessive of T.J., but toootally not in a romantic way, and he'd probably never like T.J. as more than a friend.
BUT NOW I CAN'T QUIT THINKING OF THEM AS A COUPLE AGGGH. /sob

No comments: