lmfao god I was getting so annoyed while I was waiting though. You guys all know how much I absofuckinglutely hate kids, right? Okay so first there was this little girl who kept opening the front door. Fine whatever I don't care if she's standing there like an idiot opening and shutting the door a bunch, but every time someone opened the door, it'd make this ringing sound to announce that someone had just entered. So she kept opening it over and over and over and over to make the ringing sound and I was about to lose my mind oh my GOD why didn't her mother tell her to knock that off.
And then.. in the waiting area, there was a table with cookies and coffee. There was a little boy and his dad sitting near me in the area, and LOL the second the boy's dad leaves to go get his hair cut, the kid runs to the refreshment table and starts fucking INHALING the cookies. HOLY SHIT DUDE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS POSSIBLE TO EAT COOKIES THAT FAST. I was sitting there with Audrey's friend and both of our jaws dropped. It was like, the grossest thing to watch lmfaooo.
then he started messing with the remote and nearly broke the TV that was in the waiting area :<... I think the secretary was pretty pissed off at him at that point ahaha.
SO YEAH that was my exciting trip to the hair salon.
As for art, all I have is the Shadow Tegaki drawing that didn't work out lmao :( sryy.
I didn't finish the fur on his hood since I knew this picture wasn't turning out how I wanted, hahaha...
I submitted it onto Tegaki with the intention of deleting it shortly after posting it (I just wanted to save it) but it ended up getting comments? lmao D8 so I wound up not deleting it... even though I don't like it... :(
8 comments:
I actually quite like the fur as it is. It's really contrast-y and cool. In any case, it looks like you did it that way on purpose to me,not unfinished.
He's a pretty cool looking character in general, you should draw him more.
Yeah, I'm digging this picture.
haha, I hate hair salons because shit like that happens every time I go there.
Where do you go where they have cookies and shit though? D: I never get cookies in hair salons.
Ugly Natives Ass-rape Tiny Infants
lmfao okay you have gotten way too good at those acronyms :(
thank youu, I'm glad the fur doesn't just look like I halfassed it, haha.
that particular hair salon is the only salon I've ever been to that has food (other than in vending machines). more salons should consider having a cookie table :<...
dude I want a cookie table D: the salon I go to usually had empanadas and chicken so I can't complain I guess ):...
I like that pic :D you should draw him more plz.
-horny agrarian nomads taste erectile rum-
D:
chicken!? wtf man I wanna go to a salon like that :(
I felt like I was posting too much SH stuff lately XD but maybe I'll draw Shadow more often anyway :<..
Little kids, oh, my gosh.
I'll trade places with you any day.
Whenever I'm near little kids, it's always in public bathrooms, and they always crawl into my stall.
I cannot pee in public anymore. D:
Besides that, your picture of Shadow looks really good.
I'm falling in love with Sugar High already~
Agh I hate little kids D:
I wish the salon I went to had a cookie table. I haven't been to a salon in a while though cause lately all I need is my bangs cut [they're so long right now ohmygodd;; I have to have them over to the side so I can see] so my mom or my friend's mom cuts that part for me.
You may not like that picture but I love ittttt
Who am I kidding, I love all of your art.
Don't we get to see a picture of Audrey's hair? Haha, I'd like to see it.
I hate to sound creepy or something, but I mean, I'm curious. . .
I think that picture of Shadow fits in nicely with the other two. It'd be neat if you put them all onto one canvas, with Shadow in the middle. Kinda like an icecream sandwich, haha.
Sydney>
lmfaooo oh my god I would beat the crap out of any kid who came crawling into my stall.
thank you <3
UkeVamp>
prior to this, I hadn't been to a salon in forever either. I always cut my own hair, haha. *too cheap to actually go get a professional haircut*
thank you so much ;u;
Citrus>
hahaha I really should have posted a picture of her hair on the entry itself. *didn't even think of it*
(click)
I think it looks cuter in person but oh wellll :P
I thought about putting all of the pictures onto one canvas... if I didn't hate the Shadow one so much, I'd do it rofl :( it's funny that it wound up being the most popular of the three pictures, since it's my least favorite XD
Post a Comment