Friday, March 27, 2009

nipples

Finished the WIP from an entry or two ago. (click)
Audrey saw that picture when I was only about halfway done coloring it and was like, "Hey, he doesn't have nipples." (OF ALL THE THINGS TO NOTICE RIGHT AWAY... GODDD...)
I was like, "D8 I-I know!! I just haven't added them yet... It's embarrassing."
Blank stare. "Embarrassing? I don't get it."
"How do you not get it!? They're nipples! It's embarrassing! Besides, I don't know how to draw them; I'd have to look up a reference. What the hell would I even type in for a reference of that? 'Mantits'?"
"No, you idiot! 'Pecs'!"
;___;... SOBBB... "I-I can't do this. This is completely embarrassing. I am not looking up pictures of manchests."
"YOU NEED TO DO THIS, AUTUMN," she tells me sternly. THEN SHE GETS ON HER LAPTOP AND STARTS IMING ME LINKS TO PICTURES OF MEN'S CHESTS. WHAT LITTLE SISTER DOES THAT LMFAO.

Anywaaay :<...
On a far more innocent note, Nimi asked me to draw Le Petit Prince yesterday.

I'm not really sure if it looks much like him... but he was fun to draw anyway XD I kinda want to do a colored picture of him.

4 comments:

bear said...

lmfao XD what an akward conversation. Your sister is so random and stuff.
I can't talk about stuff like that or anything with my brother :\

And aww, so cuteee xD I'd draw him a sheep.

Nails said...

ah ma gad

i do that all the time with my sistah emily

and i'm like "y/n?"

Sydney said...

Oh, man. That would be awkward to look at manchests. XD The pictuyre turned out really nicely, though.

Ahh~ Le Petit Prince~ I borrowed that book from my friend months ago and have still yet to finish it. Very cute drawing, though. :D

sorikaro said...

lol
That's really awkward. But he does have some fine looking nips if I do say so myself~