I kinda had to laugh though because like.. I had my hair pulled back, so my ears were visible. Usually my hair covers them up. But my grandmother looked at me and her eyes got wide and she was like "Since when do you have so many ear piercings!?" I was like "S-since I was like, thirteen years old!?" LMAO HOW DID SHE NOT NOTICE THEM SOONER?? What a goofball. She was like "AUDREY YOU SHOW ME YOUR EARS TOO." rofl
OKAY art
Kuhn. It seems like my sketches are getting messier lately XD;...
I was playing .hack//G.U. today and my dad was watching. I don't remember what I said, but I referred to Kuhn as "he" and Dad was like, "WAIT, THAT'S A GUY?" I was like "LOL YES DAD..." and he was like "D8... W-WELL THE OTHER ONE'S A GIRL RIGHT?" LMAO THE OTHER ONE WAS HASEO. Haseo doesn't look like a girl at all to me, and he CERTAINLY doesn't sound like one, so I was totally thrown off by that, hahaha. I was like "DAD WTF THAT'S A GUY TOO."
Then Pi came on the screen and he was like, "okay if THAT'S a guy then I'm just done with this game." lmfao. "'s okay Dad, that one's a girl :<..."
OH I updated Floor 13 (again) today too :)
3 comments:
How many piercings do you have?
Yeah, that's it D:
Horny Awful Ninjas Offend Neighbors?
How mild
lmfao your family seems entertaining xD;
I only have my ears pierced once and I barely wear earrings
that's mostly cause my ears are too sensitive to most earrings lol :T
I don't care if you have messy sketches [they aren't really that messy] they're freaking gorgeous D:
Reggie>
I only have my ears triple-pierced, so it's totally not a big deal. She's just old-fashioned, I guess? XD
UkeVamp>
Yess, my family is quite... interesting rofl
My ears used to be suuper sensitive and I could only wear 14 karat gold earrings. (Kind of inconvenient, since it clashed with all of my silver jewelry.) I guess I kinda grew out of it though? because, for the most part, I can wear whatever kind of earrings I want now. My ears still get kinda infected like, once or twice a year, but it's not nearrrly as bad as it used to be, haha.
thank you ;u; <33
Post a Comment