Monday, March 2, 2009

untitled

Sooo Shannon (my big sister) called today for our first weekly... therapy session thing.
I still think this whole thing is sorta stupid but whatever, she's really excited about it, so if it makes her happy, then okay. :/
On a brighter note, Audrey's getting her hair cut today 8D I think I'm just as excited as she is about it ahaha. She's getting sort of a bob cut. Oh and she bleached out her hair yesterday to strawberry blond... so she'll have a blond bob :D I think that's an perfect spring hair style, so I'm excited for her.

anywayy
art k

lmfao I think Vincent has a crush on his gun :<

I tried to do a Shadow Tegaki drawing to match the Lala and Sugar ones but it didn't follow the trend very well, since he has dark hair and dark clothes, as opposed to Sugar and Lala's bright color schemes :( too baddd.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so you know

I read that as "boob job". And I was very, very confused.

Also, Vincent is just horny for everything okay ):

-masturbating antagonistic tree hugging assholes rape-

bear said...

That sounds like a pretty freaking awesome hairstyle for spring :D
I'm trying to grow my hair out for the first time in yearsss
it's almost shoulder length, woohoo XD;

I've never heard of someone having a crush on their weapon before rofl
And poor Shadow doesn't fit in xD baw

Regoddy said...

Damn, that Vincent picture is hot! It makes me feel all squishy inside 8D


Assholes Need Kinky Sex Live

Autumn said...

Nimi>
lmfao god nimji why would I be talking about boob jobs!? :(

yeah I guess Vincent's kind of a slut :<

UkeVamp>
what length are you trying to get your hair to? :D
I'm trying to get mine like, suuper long (even though it's gonna be such a pain to take care of, oh god).

Reggie>
XD thank you ;D

bear said...

At least past shoulder length rofl I'd like it to be close to the middle of my back or longer
I don't even remember having long hair xD; it's been kept short since 3rd grade

Autumn said...

omg you've had your hair short for so longgg! XD My mom wouldn't ever let me cut my hair when I was younger, so I was stuck with long hair, hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Dude I DON'T KNOW D:< I'm merely stating what I read it as.

You can see how I read 'bob cut' like 'boob job' right ;_;

-stimulated erections surprise sexy men-

Autumn said...

no :<
like maybe bob and boob look similar, but cut and job? definitely not :(