I haven't been keeping up with the anime at all (I read the manga instead :P) but I hearrrrd that a few episodes ago, Grell said something like "hold me" (can also be taken as "sleep with me") to Undertaker. ahaha :< there's just no end to Grell's gayness. (eergh I can't imagine wanting to sleep with Undertaker though D8 he's really creepy lmfao. but he does have very pretty hair..)
Anywaysss the weather's getting nice again 8D I'm so glad. Cold weather is lame. Even if winter fashion is cuter than spring/summer fashion.
:( I really am gonna miss my scarves and coat once the weather stays consistently warm though...
4 comments:
Ahh~ I love the Undertaker. He's definitely one of my favorites.
You draw him so well~
I don't have any cute coats or scarves, so I'm really looking forward to summer. It feels like it's been winter forever here. D:
I didn't like him that much at first because I thought he was a total weirdo XD
I still think he's a weirdo, but I love him now anyway hahaha.
thank you<3
winter hasn't been too bad here this year, luckily. we've had some really cold days, but it's not like usual where there's snow on the ground all the time and stuff. I'm really looking forward to summer anyway thoughh *v* I love warm weather.
I'm excited for the warm weather, oh man <3 There's been snow on the ground since like Novemberish
Wisconsin has long winters :<
Every time it starts to melt we get another like 3 inches;;
I'll probably still wear my scarf when it's warm :< I love it
woww I'm glad it hasn't been that cold here D8 I haate snow, hahaha.
Post a Comment