Sunday, March 1, 2009

cure

Welllll I considered switching to a different blog, but I decided against it. Even if this site does lack entry cuts (and chops off the edge of my pictures if they're too big horizontally...), I kinda like it here :<

Blahh yesterday ended up being kind of a rough day because my older sister decided to call and I guess she's going to call to talk to me once a week for thirty minutes and discuss ways to "correct" my social disorder.
:| I'd rather have a sister than a therapist but whatever.
I wish I could speak my mind to her a little more, and I wish I weren't so bad with words so I could word what I'm thinking in a way that she would understand.
I'm so damn tired of people trying to fix me. Everyone is so fucking determined to be the hero and cure me.
It doesn't work that way, and I never asked for anyone's help to begin with.
I wish my family would just love me the way I am and not always be trying to change me. I can't ever have a conversation with any of them without it reverting back to what a social fuck-up I am. Why can't we talk about something else? Why can't we talk about books or the weather or whatthefuckever just something other than me being a screw-up. I have to live with it every day of my life, I already KNOW how messed up I am. I don't need other people constantly reminding me; it just brings my already ridiculously low self-esteem level down that much more.
Whatever I'm tired. I wish my family would just leave me the hell alone.

tegaki art...

to match the Sugar one. I kinda wanted to make a Shadow one too but I think I've spammed my blog with SH art enough for now, haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you make up the designs that are on your characters sweaters? Because if so, they are really intersting.
I really like them, like the one in this post, and Seventeens Valentines Day sweater.. also the one your OC Carson has too.
If you're making them up, you should consider making sweater designs.

bear said...

I don't think it's fair that they're trying so hard to fix you :\ you really aren't 'broken' so it's pretty much just pointless and stuff;;
Just because you've got a social disorder it doesn't mean they should attack you with 'cures' for it. I mean come on, how much fun do they think it is to pester someone about a problem they're already aware of :T

Oh and I think you should make Shadow too xD they're so cute <33

Autumn said...

w-a-m-s>
thank you ;v;! I do make up the designs. Seventeen's Valentine one wasn't entirely my idea; I've seen a lot of "listen to your heart" ideas around before, so that one wasn't terribly original, but all of my other characters wear clothes that are entirely my designs.
I've always thought designing graphics and such for clothes would be kinda fun, so maybe I'll consider trying to get into that field someday, haha.

UkeVamp>
Ugh yeah, it's so stupid to me D8 Nobody is perfect, everybody has problems. I realize that my particular problem interferes with my life a lot more than the problems that most people have to deal with, but it's still really irritating that my family can't just be like "okay, she's got a social phobia, but that's okay and we love her anyway." :| It's like, damn, move on already, let's talk about normal shit instead of my disorder! haha.

I'll try to make a Shadow one today or tomorrow *v*