Saturday, April 11, 2009

8D

I WAS SO COLORFUL TODAY.

SEE GUYS, I WEAR STUFF OTHER THAN SWEATERS/SWEATER VESTS.

I went shopping today. (The drawing isn't the clothes I bought lol :< I've had those clothes for forever now.)
I got a pair of shorts (very unlike me hahaha) and a couple of shirts... and a new bikini LOL. This complex has an indoor and outdoor pool and a hot tub, so I kind of needed a new swimming suit :( I bought my old one during the fall so it was just some ugly one that was on clearance because Target was trying to get rid of their summer stuff. My new one is sooo colorful holy shit. God I love colors.

5 comments:

Regoddy said...

Loving the socks 8D

and I was always a fan of the skirt-with-pants/thick leggings look. Yep.

Tiny Rancorous Ovaries Take Initiative Needling Voluptuous Individuals

sorikaro said...

as;fdggh;hlkjafdghlajfhgjk;lahkjgfgj;fdkhgladk

CAN YOU SAY CUTEST GIRL EVERR!?!
<33333

Sydney said...

Ahh, so cute. I love when you draw yourself.

Autumn said...

thanks for the commentss! <3

bear said...

I freaking love that outfit. Like seriously, if I had half the outfits you have I'd be happy like all the time XD

The newest swimsuit I got was for gym class :< I hate that class oh man. Annnd I have a lot of skirts XD they're pretty much all plaid..and I have some shorts but most of them don't fit XD

I haven't gone clothes shopping in a loooooonnggg time D:

Word Verification: dimanard.
lmaowut.